Nostalgia is not what it used to be.Try this activity.


Some eThing Old
( etools used for more than 12 months)

Some eThing New
( newly tried or recent mastery )

Some eThing Borrowed
(Copied from a colleague )

Some eThing Blue
( foundational,  traditional)
Google Docs- shared editing
BookTrack
Meme to get Own Blog Started
Notes copied in Camera roll and then emailed












My own quick challenge. Take 2 minutes to pin  what digital tools I've used. Got to be specific with what I have used. Got to master what works best for me in my classes and in my professional style. I often use PMI charts (positive, minus, interesting) with students about their leaning encounters and journeys. Will encourage others to do this too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth, stewardship and distributive leadership - my Elim Story

Dreamschool...

You grew up