Continuing the Revolution. #edchat


It's been two and a half months since my birthday and i'm still enjoying the delight of #edchatnz. The connecting via #CEM has been partially successful for me and the reflecting, sharing and growing that really exploded at Edchat has, for me, continued.
I have read every meme and blog that has "fed" into my Twitter and have finally finished and shared my own. What a great sense of delight and need i say satisfaction. I loved the challenge from Tania Roxborogh on English Listserve "be the student-take the exam yourself." I did. And am so pleased i did.
Twitter is my best and at the moment my only PLN. It works for me.I do not use or need Twitter as an escape to troll or stalk or hangout with celebrities or bizarre organisations...it is easy and thanks to great advice i access incredible educational and inspirational material.


To carry on the momentum this is what i've done/am doing:
1.Watch every video of Karen Melhuish Spencer- who encouraged me to get my digital footprint sorted and start my lists on Twitter . All tidy now.  #CENZ14  @virtuallykaren

2. I'm tagging the following:
@stevevoisey who taught me how to get started and tweet in 2 minutes!
@ClaireAmosNZ who encouraged one major delight in teaching: SHARE!
@ChhayaNarayan my colleague and critical buddy who is a driving force behind innovative elearning at our school
@murraybu who never fails to encourage and inspire me...If you can see it and believe it then you can do it...and so i am doing the new way - Starting up the school year. With a fabulous team #edchatelim  #1stfewdays
@markmack who constantly encourages us all with "anything worth doing, is worth doing messily" knowing full well that people like me go back and tidy stuff up. But at least we get started aye.
@annekenn who tagged me in a meme...how could i ever forget your kindness and enthusiasm to just teach and have FUN!

3. When i visit schools i use my Evernote app extensively..photos,voice recording and then text...show my host and the be sure to send them the email link. Included in that will be all my edchat links too. So i am sowing the seeds. My commitment to ensuring The Lone Nut  @MissDtheteacher is not a lone ranger!
Final mention must go to @kaiako-nz Michaela Pinkerton- grace and thankfulness is the podium to incredible learning journeys with students who feel valued and who willingly value great learning connections at school.
Aroha.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth, stewardship and distributive leadership - my Elim Story

Dreamschool...

You grew up